I didn’t think this would happen to me
An unplanned pregnancy can bring with it an overwhelming personal crisis full of concerns, fears and doubt. As a student with a bright future ahead, you are in a unique situation with unique concerns about your future and what you should do. Prestonwood Pregnancy Center can help you think through your personal situation and find the best option for you.
What should I do now?
- Verify you are pregnant with a lab quality test
- If you have a positive test, confirm you currently have a viable pregnancy with a sonogram. They can offer/schedule a sonogram after a positive pregnancy test at the Prestonwood Pregnancy Center.
If you think you may be pregnant, don’t wait. Call them to help you through this situation. The next step is to receive a lab quality pregnancy test. At Prestonwood Pregnancy Center, they provide your pregnancy test and other services at no charge to you. They will also help you with resources and information about your options including abortion, parenting and adoption.
They will help you answer questions such as:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?