- Grief is a healthy process that produces healing from deep distress and sorrow.
- Blocking the natural process of grieving stymies your ability to relate to others.
- Grief is a good emotion because it affirms your feelings for the person who is gone.
Learn how to recognize the difference between healthy and unhealthy grief. You will receive answers to questions such as . . .
- “How do I cope when the loss seems too great to bear?”
- “Will I ever feel joy again?”
- “How can I grieve when I have no one to talk to?”