Did you know . . . ?
Codependency is a “people addiction,” indicating an underlying attempt to meet emotional needs.
- Codependent people are insecure, self-doubting and in need of approval.
- A codependent person is someone who is controlled or manipulated by another person.
This conference will give you the biblical and practical tools to overcome unhealthy relationships. June will address questions such as . . .
- “What is the difference between codependency and a close, healthy relationship?”
- “How can I break free from the emotional bondage of codependency?”
- “What is wrong with people depending on other people?”