What is North Texas Giving Day?
North Texas Giving Day is an online giving event for people across the nation (and the world!) to come together to raise as much money as possible for North Texas nonprofits on one day: September 22, 2016.
Bonnie and Jim Lang, M2M Directors, thank you for your prayers and support to help fulfill M2M’s mission to provide experience and support that enhances the impact of Christian ministries worldwide.
By contributing, you will be helping Christian outreach ministries that provide leadership, Gospel based teaching, and serve basic needs worldwide. You will be helping:
• people in crisis
• unwed mothers
• men taking their role as fathers seriously
• women trapped in sexually oriented businesses
• inmates and their families
• students looking for direction
• rehab for addicts
• radio and television broadcasts in remote areas
• helpless and hurting victims of disasters
• police and first-responders and servicemen and women
• celebrities engaged in the Gospel
• low income children and the homeless and hungry
• revival ministries and much more.
If you would like to designate your gift to a particular Christian outreach ministry you may do that as well. Here are some of the ministries that we assist on a regular basis: (Ministries We Support).
How can you help M2M?
1). Wake up on 9/22.
2). Click on this link or you can cut and paste this link into your browser: https://northtexasgivingday.org/npo/ministry-to-ministries-inc.
3). Donate (between 6 a.m. and Midnight on 9/22/16).
Thank you for your support of M2M (Ministry to Ministries).