The National Day of Prayer – Pray for America Rally Tour
On Tuesday, September 3 at 7:00 a.m., the National Day of Prayer (NDP) – Pray for America Rally Tour – hits Dallas! Prayer partners, churches and other businesses who have a passion for praying for our nation will join together to support the national tour and maybe even hop on the bus. Our team at Time to Revive has been invited to guide the bus through a tour of the city. We would love it if you would come join Kyle Lance Martin and our team as we travel from churches to businesses and pray for our city and our nation!
Dallas is one of 300 city stops on the tour and on Tuesday we have coordinated 7 local Dallas stops. You can join us to pray at any location, take a tour of the bus, visit with those on the tour and stay the course all day or go/come back as you desire. Here’s a list of the times and locations for Tuesday:
- 7:00 a.m. – Prayer Location – Dallas Bible Church – 15765 Hillcrest Road, Dallas
- 8:30 a.m. – Prayer Location – Scofield Memorial Church, 7730 Abrams, Dallas
- 10:00 a.m. – Prayer Location – The Village Church – Dallas, 3877 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas
- 12:30 p.m. – Prayer & Lunch Location – Smokey John’s Bar-b-que, 1820 W. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas
- 3:30 p.m. – Prayer Location – Christ For the Nations Institute, 444 Fawn Ridge Drive, Dallas
- 5:00 p.m. – Prayer Location – Turner Courts Recreation Center, 6601 Bexar Street, Dallas
- 6:30 p.m. – Prayer & Worship Location – City Church International, 1530 North Carroll Ave., Dallas
Time to Revive is honored to be coordinating this tour along-side Ann Quest, Board Member for TTR, and formerly the Texas State Coordinator and Dallas Coordinator for the National Day of Prayer. Because of Ann’s service with both organizations, this Dallas tour has been made possible. As Ann says “God has used both of these ministries to change my life. One to open my heart to the need for our nation to humble ourselves together for America. And then, because of the NDP event in Dallas in 2007, a young man, Kyle Lance Martin helped me see that a second door needed to be swung open to help me recognize that believers must do more than pray. We must be willing to have the courage to invite others into His Kingdom, and that is what TTR does, as we go to the streets and invests in the lives of others who do not yet know Jesus Christ.”
Our prayer is that you will join us this day and stand united with us as the Church of Dallas and to intercede for Dallas and our country. “Blessed [is] the nation whose God [is] the LORD; [and] the people [whom] he hath chosen for his own inheritance” (Psalms 33:12).
– Kristi Thomas, Director of Community Relations