Dear Friends of RReach,
Greetings on behalf of Dr. Ramesh Richard!
Would you join us in prayer for Dr. Richard’s seven-day trip and strategic ministry opportunities in the Balkan States of Southeastern Europe? Please pray for his travel–he started by traveling for more than 24 hours before he reached his destination–and for his time spent ministering in several countries, including Montenegro and Serbia. Also pray for endurance as his schedule is very full.
Please specifically pray for the following:
Dr. Richard will be conducting sessions at GPA Balkan States and speaking at their graduation. Twenty-six pastors from six countries have gathered.
– Dr. Richard will be doing a nationally-televised interview 1500h-1930h in Montenegro, the least-evangelized country in Southeastern Europe.
– Thirty minutes after the television interview he is scheduled to deliver a pre-evangelistic address to business professionals in Podgorica, Montenegro. Time for Q&A and personal interaction with those interested is planned. Pray that more than half of the audience are unbelievers, and for open hearts and minds.
Dr. Richard’s day, in brief, consists of:
- 0935h Leaving Podgorica, Montenegro for Belgrade, Serbia
- 1035h Arrival to Belgrade
- 1200h Meeting with deputy minister of Serbian police and person in charge of anti-corruption strategy in Serbia
- 1300h Light lunch
- 1330h Royal Palace tour; possible time with Royal Family
- 1500h Serbian Parliament – Host is MP Vladimir Marinkovic
- 1630h Interview on Orthodox Radio, two million listeners
- 1800h Light dinner, meeting with pastors from South Serbia
- 1930h Evangelistic dinner
- 2300h Hotel
Hotel Pray that unbelievers at the evangelistic dinner would see their need for Christ.
We close with praise for these opportunities and a special praise from Dr. Richard. He rejoices that a sharp young restaurant worker he met on the beach there has chosen to follow the Lord Jesus. Please pray for follow-up.
M2M and RReach thank you for praying with us.